The opening of The Crossing will be another major milestone for post-earthquake Christchurch & tourist economy.
• The retail development has now come to life with the opening of the new complex between Cashel & Hereford St.
• It will be another major development to open in the CBD this year to enhance retailing & make the CBD a destination again.
• A convention centre will be the key to further growth in accommodation & visitors, especially in the off-peak season.
• The new multi-purpose facility will enable the return of regular test rugby to Canterbury & be a venue for international events.
– Stay tuned to the latest property news summaries, sent to your inbox weekly – sign up here.