Top 10 reasons to invest in Christchurch
- Christchurch s a major city with a diverse economy and robust employment centre.
- A brand new city centre which is growing daily.
- The highest rental yields of all main centres, by far. Check out all yield stats here – https://www.interest.co.nz/
- The most affordable city, roughly 20% below the national average, attracting young families and foreign migrants.
- Low unemployment (3.3%) – better than Auckland (4.1%) or Wellington (4.4%).
- Massive infrastructure projects underway including convention center and covered sports stadium. See more 2020 projects here – https://www.propertyclub.co.
nz/2020/03/04/major- developments-for-christchurch- 2020/
7. Some of our most affordable suburbs are just 4 minutes from the town square. CoreLogic has a great interactive price map here – http://clnz.maps.arcgis.com/
- A huge selection of brand new properties are available, since a swath of old property was replaced post earthquake.
9. You don’t have to buy an apartment to afford a place… you get land.
- Population growth forecasts are second only to Hobsonville
Property Investors Club turns everyday kiwis into successful property investors and manages the entire process for them.
Next Property Investment Seminar
Keen to get started? Learn more at our next property investment event.
Register for our next property investment talk in Christchurch